Ok, it has taken me a long time to write this page, because, honestly, I hate writing these kinds of things.
I never really know what to say, and I fee like everything always comes out kind of awkward and weird.
So, I figured the best thing for me to do would be to make a list of the most important or interesting things that I think you should know or would like to know about me.
1. I have a husband. His name is Richard. He is amazing. I love him more than anything.
2. We have a kitty. His name is Todd. He is pretty much the most amazing cat ever!
3. I'm a lefty.
4. For three years I was a high school English teacher, currently I am an English instructor at a local two year college.
5. I love food. I love to cook. I am dying for a KitchenAid mixer.
6. This summer I finished my third Master's degree.
7. I love books, reading, words in general...
8. I love all forms of entertainment; TV, movies, music, etc...and I'm always open to new suggestions. So please...suggest away...
9. I love to travel. I'm always saving to go somewhere new. I've had the blessing and great opportunities to travel to lots of places, inside the US and Europe.
10. Like so many of us, I love love love my blog and the blogging world. I'm always looking for new bloggy buddies and I'm always happy to receive great comments.