Saturday, February 15, 2014

Throne of Glass Read-Along

Follow on Bloglovin


Unless you've been living under a rock, you have probably heard of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. But, if you are like me, you may have heard a lot about it, but have never gotten around to reading it. Until now...


Lainey from gingerreadslainey is an amazing BookTuber. She has tons of great booky videos and she is behind this great idea for a read-along. I highly suggest you stop by her site and give some of her videos a look.

I'm super excited to read this one. Everything I have heard about this series is wonderful. So, jump in, read along, and join in the read-along on Twitter with the hashtag #ReadTOG

I would love to know your thoughts about this book and if you're joining in on the fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment