Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scentsy February Warmer and Scent of the Month

If you remember, I am a Scentsy Consultant. I love this company and everything I get always smells amazing and I love the way my house smells.

Each month Scentsy offers a brand new scent and warmer of the month. And this is the warmer of the month for February.


Isn't this guy cute? His name is Chantecler and he is available for 10% off during the month of February. According to Scentsy "The rustic charm of the French countryside is captured in beautiful white ceramic."

The lovely scent that accompanies this warmer for February is Sparkling Citrus Pear. "Sweet nashi pear enlivened by citrus zest and bright lemon verbena." This fantasic scent is also available for 10% off during the month of February.


This scent and this warmer are both lovely products. Be sure to take advantage of this discounted price while you can during the month of February. You can click here to shop and order. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment