Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ch-Ch-Ch Changes

Some of you that have been around here for a while may be noticing a few changes. Thanks a ton to my friend Ricci for the great new blog design work she has done for me. Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.

This blog has always been kind of a hodge-podge of whatever has been going on in my life. But, lately I have been feeling like I need to have more of a focus. It has been a long time since I was blogging on a regular schedule  and I really miss it. So, the plan now is to jump back in, but with more of a focus. Everything won't always be just about books and reading, but that's probably what I'm going to spend a lot of time talking about.

Books and reading have always been a big part of my life. I have been a huge reader for as long as I can remember. My education and career has even been built around a love for reading and literature. So, for me it only makes sense that this part of my life share this same interest.

Within the past year I have also discovered and become a part of the BookTubing community on Youtube. For being such an avid book fan, I cannot believe I had no idea that this great group of people existed. So, if you have a few minutes hop over to YouTube and take a look. There are some amazing funny book people over there.

I'm looking forward to a new start around here and I'm excited to share it all with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment