Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Been a little MIA ...

So, I 've been a little MIA around here lately. But, I promise, it has been because of two very good reasons! 

1. We finally closed on our new house and moved in!!! Yay! I cannot begin to describe how excited we have been about this. We went through a lot of crap there at the end of the buying process, but everything finally worked itself out and for the past two weeks we have been moving truckloads and carloads of things to the new house. We have moved almost an hour away from our old place, so it hasn't been extremely difficult to make a trip back and forth every day or two. Its been a little inconvenient, but not difficult. But, we finally got all of our things in the new house, and have been spending even more time unpacking everything than we spent packing everything. So, yeah, things have been a little hectic around here, in the best possible way!

2. I cannot quite reading the Song of Ice and Fire series (AKA the Game of Thrones series). I have been watching the Game of Thrones series on HBO since it first came on, and I love it. So, I can't figure out why I waited so long to start reading the books. I finished the first book, A Game of Thrones, a few weeks ago. Now, I am almost finished with the second book, A Clash of Kings. I have seriously been devouring these books. I absolutely cannot get enough of these characters and the world in which they live. 

So, as my life is beginning to slow down and get back into a normal routine, I'm hoping my blogging life will get back to normal as well. 

How about you guys? Read anything good lately? I'd love to hear your suggestions and recommendations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment