Thursday, June 13, 2013

This Week ... Blah

Follow on Bloglovin

So, I haven't been around here much this week. Pretty much I've been dealing with one thing after another and somehow, in all the mess, blogging just fell to the wayside for a little bit.

We are currently trying to buy a house. We were supposed to close on it last Friday and be finished with everything. Well...that still hasn't happened. We still haven't close. The loan "people" are still processing paperwork. They called us on Monday afternoon still requesting information and documents from us. Is it just me, or should all of that type of stuff been taken care of weeks ago? I don't know. I just know I don't want to go through this process again anytime soon. It has been so stressful and irritating.

So, that's what I've been dealing with this week. I hope you week has been better. And hopefully, next week will get better for us.

Did you have anything funny or interesting happen to your this week? Tell me a funny or interesting story. I'm sure it will make me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I had a rough week too and it left little time for blogging. I hate that! The whole buying a house thing seems so so stressful. I can't even imagine. I hope they get it all worked out soon so you can move in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew buying a house was going to be stressful, but this is getting ridiculous! i am so ready for this whole process to be over!

    ReplyDelete