Sunday, June 2, 2013

TastyKake Kandy Bar Kakes

Follow on Bloglovin

Disclosure: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are entirely my own honest response to the products discussed.


*********************

A few days ago, I made a post about some great products I received in my Spring Fever VoxBox.

One of the products that I received was a TastyKake Kandy Bar Kake. Guys...let me tell you...this was such a yummy little snack. I absolutely loved it. I will just have to exercise a huge amount of self control to not eat five of these a day.


According to their product page on Influenster "Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious creme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor." 


I had the opportunity to try the Hershey's bar, but I'm sure I will eventually end up trying them all. 

Have you been lucky enough to try these little yummies?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I want the Reese one now! Looks like heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right! I think the Reese one would be AMAZING!

      Delete