Monday, May 6, 2013

Win a Warmer!

Follow on Bloglovin

Some of you may remember my post from earlier this year where I discussed becoming a Scentsy Consultant. Well, since then, things have been going great and I am still as excited as ever to be a part of this company. I genuinely love the products and use them all the time myself.

If you have never heard of Scentsy or are unfamiliar with the products, it is basically a "safe, wickless alternative to scented candles." There are literally tons of warmers that melt scented wax with the heat of a low-watt light bulb, enhancing your home with more than 80 fragrances safely, with no flame, smoke, or soot.

Each month, a new warmer and scent is released and available at a special price for the month.

This is the Warmer of the Month for May:


The warmer comes in your choice of cream or charcoal, and you also get your choice of the frame to be included.

I don't know about you, but this seems like the perfect Father's day gift. I know the deer frame is perfect for my dad and the fish frame is perfect for my husband. My husband already uses a warmer in his game room with one of the "manly" fragrances, but I think this would really suit him. 

So, I tell you all of this, to get to this point. I will be giving away one of these Warmers of the Month for May at the end of the month.  Yay!

Everyone that makes a purchase from my website this month, will automatically be entered into a drawing for one of these great warmers! There is no minimum purchase required. It doesn't matter if you spend $5 or $500, any purchase makes you eligible to win.

So, to get your name in the bucket for this prize, visit my site by clicking here or on the button below. When you go to the site, please make sure to order from the link on the left side of the page for "May Online Orders."



Thanks so much! And Good Luck! 

2 comments:

  1. new follower from the friend connect hop!
    www.violetlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from the blog hop!!! Congratulations on the scentsy business!! It's a great thing to feel that success!!!

    Bri
    A Moment with Bri
    briblakney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete