Today I am linking up with a few lovely ladies for "The Truth About ... My Job" link-up.
The truth is that I am an English/Composition instructor at a two-year college and I absolutely love my job.
My job includes:
- Teaching a total of at least five classes each semester.
- If I want to volunteer to pick up an extra class, I make extra money.
- Online classes! Need I say more?
- Only working four days a week, no classes on Friday!
- Grading essays all semester.
- Working with other wonderful, like-minded, intelligent women.
- Hard working students that want to be successful.
- And...lazy students that expect good grades to be handed to them.
- A sense of pride and accomplishment at the end of the semester.
- Feelings of frustration and desperation during the three months leading up to the end of the semester.
Seriously though, I love my job. For the most part, I have good students that truly want to work hard. I have a good boss and great co-workers. I actually enjoy going to work every day.
How about you? Link up and tell everyone the truth about your job!
Also, don't forget to get in on my May giveaway by clicking here.