Friday, May 31, 2013

Spring Fever VoxBox


Disclosure: I received all products mentioned in this post complimentary from Influenster. However, all thoughts and opinions expressed are entirely my own honest response to the products discussed.

************************

Earlier this week I received my very first Influenster Vox Box. I have been eagerly checking my mail every day for the last couple of weeks, ever since I got the email telling me that I would be getting one. 

I was very pleased with the products that were in my box. I received a great lip gloss, some nail products, deodorant, and a super good chocolatey snack cake. However, the product I was most excited to receive was the bottle of Osis Geltastic Hair Gel.


I used to gel my hair a lot, but I kind of got out of the habit for a while. I guess the gel I used to use just wasn't doing the job for me anymore. So, when I opened my Vox Box and saw this, I was immediately thrilled. I decided this was the perfect opportunity for me to try a new gel and see how it would work. 


Turns out...I REALLY LOVED THIS PRODUCT!

I will definitely be gelling my hair more this summer. This gel was very thick and held my hair amazingly. Usually my hair is pretty straight, but with just enough wave in it to aggravate me. There just isn't enough natural curl to make it interesting, so usually a straighter is what I use to make my hair presentable. But, this product was so great! It didn't make my hair super curly, but it added just enough tousle to it to make it interesting and a little something different.  I don't think I will be using my straightener as often for the next little while. 

My only complaint with this product is that it is SUPER SUPER sticky, like sticky enough to make my hands feel a little gross. I had to do more than a simply rinse to get the product off of my hands. But, I suppose that's only a minor complaint. 

All in all, I am very happy with this product and will probably continue to use it for a while. 


How about you? Did you get a VoxBox? What was your favorite item? 

Or, do you have any great hair products you use all the time and absolutely love? Tell me all about them!

1 comment: