Sunday, May 5, 2013

It Is Finally Here!


It's official, I am on Summer Break! I my last final exam on Tuesday, submitted grades on Wednesday, participated in graduation on Thursday, and attended employee appreciation lunch on Friday. So, today is Sunday, and I don't have to get up early tomorrow! I can sleep as late as I want to. 

Things I love about summer break:
  • Sleeping in 
  • Lots of extra reading time
  • More blogging time
  • Tans
  • Swimming
  • Going to the lake
  • Plenty of time for Netflix TV binging
So, how about you? What are your favorite things about summer?

2 comments:

  1. I love summer reading. Although I just read all the time haha. Tans are def part of it. I love the beach. yay summer! :) what books are you reading this summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working my way through the Game of Thrones books right now. These aren't my typical types of books, but I'm enjoying them. The final Sookie Stackhouse book also comes out this week, so I figure I'll be reading that pretty soon as well.

      If you've read anything interesting lately, let me know. I always enjoy suggestions! :)

      Delete