The hubs and I went to see The Great Gatsby this weekend, and I absolutely loved it.
I have read the novel, but I have to admit, it has been a while. Honestly, I didn't really remember much about it other than the main plot line.
I've been a Dicaprio fan ever since his Growing Pains days, so the fact that he was in this movie was one reason I had been looking so forward to seeing it.
So, today I thought I would share the main reasons I loved this movie.
- I'm a literary book nerd, so any novels that are made into movies automatically draw me in.
- As stated, I've been a Dicaprio fan for a while.
- As well as a Tobey Maguire fan
- The setting and costuming really made me wish I was rich and living in New York during the 20s.
- The soundtrack was amazing. I will be purchasing the entire album. The song from the trailer is my new fave.
- The plot is well developed and plays out nicely.
Have you seen this one yet? What did you think? Did you love it as much as I did?
Don't forget to get your name in the drawing for my May Scentsy Warmer giveaway. Click here for more information.