So, tonight was the series finale of The Office. Not gonna lie, I got a little choked up, I shed a few tears. But, I don't want this to be a super sad post, but I do want to take the time to say goodbye to one of my most favorite shows EVER!
So, with this post I thought I would make a list and share some my favorite moments from this amazingly funny show!
- When Michael Scott burns his foot on the George Foreman
- When Dwight loses his desk.
- Threat Level: Midnight
- Drug testing at Dunder Mifflin
- Dwight has a sensitive side.
- When Jim dresses up to act like Dwight. "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica."
- Dwight searches for the Holy Grail.
- When Jim puts Dwight's stuff in Jell-O
- A Schrute funeral
- Jim's best prank on Dwight
I don't know how, but apparently this turned into some of the best Dwight moment's of The Office. But this is completely ok, because I think Dwight is my favorite character on the show. I know my Thursday night's aren't going to be the same anymore.
Please tell me your favorite moments from The Office ... I would love to hear them.
Also, don't forget to get in the drawing for a free Scentsy warmer. Click here for more info.