Thursday, May 16, 2013

Farewell to The Office

Follow on Bloglovin

So, tonight was the series finale of The Office. Not gonna lie, I got a little choked up, I shed a few tears.  But, I don't want this to be a super sad post, but I do want to take the time to say goodbye to one of my most favorite shows EVER!

So, with this post I thought I would make a list and share some my favorite moments from this amazingly funny show!
  • When Michael Scott burns his foot on the George Foreman
  • Belsnickel



  • When Dwight loses his desk.
  • Threat Level: Midnight



  • Drug testing at Dunder Mifflin
  • Dwight has a sensitive side.
  • When Jim dresses up to act like Dwight. "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica."
  • Dwight searches for the Holy Grail.



  • When Jim puts Dwight's stuff in Jell-O
  • A Schrute funeral


  • Jim's best prank on Dwight 


I don't know how, but apparently this turned into some of the best Dwight moment's of The Office. But this is completely ok, because I think Dwight is my favorite character on the show. I know my Thursday night's aren't going to be the same anymore.

Please tell me your favorite moments from The Office ... I would love to hear them.

**************************

Also, don't forget to get in the drawing for a free Scentsy warmer. Click here for more info. 

1 comment:

  1. Love The Office. Hate that it's done. Following you on bloglovin!

    http://www.thetastefultillys.com/

    ReplyDelete