Monday, May 20, 2013

Currently Loving

Follow on Bloglovin

Every now and then I realize that there are some things in my day-to-day life that seem to dominate my life and thoughts.

As of today, these are a few of those things...

Sonic Strawberry Limeade


Chocolate Chip Cookies


My dog, Leo


Our new house that we will be moving into next month


Yoga Pants


Game of Thrones Series


What about you? What's going on in your life right now that you just absolutely love?


*********************

You still have time to get your name in the drawing for a May Scentsy Warmer of the Month. 

6 comments:

  1. Well, it's nearly Winter in Australia, so I'm loving fingerlesss gloves, knitting, and warm soups. What a cliche!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warms soups in winter are the best! I love tomato soup and chicken soup the most!

      Delete
  2. Good morning! I found you via the Peacoats n Plaid Blog Hop!

    Looking forward to staying up to date with you!

    Leanne x

    http://www.oh-mydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Glad to see you!

      Delete
  3. Now following- found your blog through "That Friday Blog Hop." Very different; love it! :)

    ReplyDelete