Sunday, March 10, 2013

Soon we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming...

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
here

If you didn't know, I am an instructor at a local two year college. And, unfortunately, that means from time to time my job kind of takes over my life for a little while. Since I teach English and Composition, that means I spend a lot of my time reading drafts and grading essays. And, sadly, this usually ends up cutting into my blogging time for a little while each semester. It always seems like the first half of each semester really just overwhelms me with work. 

However, I am excited to finally realize that this part of the semester is gradually moving on, hopefully you will start to see me around here a little more often over the next few weeks, and ideally, by the end of the month, I will be back to a regular blogging schedule. 

I love blogging so much, and I always miss you guys when I'm not around here for a while. So, I am super excited to start getting back into the swing of things and catch up on what is going on with you all. 

Also, I think I may be on the hunt for a new blog design...it's getting to be that time again. So, I'm completely open to ideas, suggestions, or tips. 

Happy (almost) Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment