Thursday, March 21, 2013

James Franco is Still Adorable

I FINALLY got to see Oz the Great and Powerful! And it was wonderful!


I've got to say though, the main reason I wanted to see it was because of James Franco. I've had a crush on him ever since Freaks and Geeks. And he didn't disappoint me here either. He was still as cute and adorable as ever. 


Also, I thought it was fun and interesting to get a little bit of backstory to the plot we are already familiar with. And without going into too much boring detail, there are lots of symbolic and metaphoric points of the film that could be very easily pointed out, some of them more obvious than others. 

So, overall I enjoyed it much more than I originally thought I would. I honestly didn't think I would really enjoy the story as much as I would enjoy Franco, but I did. There was more substance and story to enjoy than I anticipated. 

How about you? Have you seen it yet? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Aloha Friday link party! I am following you on bloglovin, g+ and gfc. Would be lovely if you return the favour;)

    Have a fab weekend!

    Hugs
    Scudds xx

    ReplyDelete