Saturday, January 19, 2013

Say Hello to Sarah!

So, lately I've been bragging about some really great sponsors and today I have another one to share with you.

Say hello to Sarah from Beyond the Gradebook! She has been hanging out in my sidebar for a little while. Since I met her, I have really enjoyed reading her blog. She has made some great posts in the last month and I feel like I've really gotten to know a little about her. 



Hey there!  I'm Sarah from Beyond the Gradebook!  I'm in my early twenties - just living and loving life!  I'm a former wedding photographer, first year fifth-grade teacher, and avid chef and designer.  In my spare time (when I'm not doing any of the aforementioned hobbies), I love to read!  You should see my bookshelf.  It's full of books that I've yet to read.  I'll never be without a good book!  More importantly, I love to travel!  I've been all over the world.  Around 25 states (Alaska included) and I've set foot in London, Paris (twice), Rome, and Greece.  I love to see the world!  I'm definitely living life to the fullest!  I started blogging to share ideas from my classroom with other teachers, but found that I loved blogging for more of a personal reason.  I started Beyond the Gradebook to simply serve as my online journal and take note of what took place in my life outside the classroom, or "beyond the gradebook."  But I soon found that the blogging community was full of wonderful people, with amazing hearts, and talented gifts.  I have so enjoyed these past few months getting to "know" other bloggers and reading more about their life experiences!  


****************************************

Thanks so much for the great post Sarah! 

Everyone make sure you stop by and say hello! 


1 comment:


  1. Hello,
    I found your blog on the blog hop and now I am now your newest follower, would you please due the same for me?

    http://www.beautybykrysti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete