Monday, January 7, 2013

My Harry Potter Fix is Back!

Yay! I am so super excited that the My Harry Potter Fix Link-Up is back!


WEEK 13 QUESTIONS

1. Do you know any of the characters' middle names?

Let's see...I think its Hermione Jean, Harry James, Tom Marvolo and my favorite name of the whole series... Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore! I am so proud of myself for knowing Dumbledor's full name! 

2. Would you name your child for a Harry Potter character? Have you done this?

As I don't have any children, I can't say that I've done this. However, I have thought through a lot of character names that I might could possibly get by with naming my child. I've decided that I might could get by with Luna or Oliver. I know, these are some of the more "normal" names of the series. But, I don't think I could, in good conscience, name my child Nymphadora or Severus. 

3. Is there something that you still don't understand about the series  that you need answered?

I still have so so so many questions. I am still (even after all this time) completely enamored with this world! One of the many things I am still curious about is Fred and George's joke shop. I'm assuming it wasn't the same with just one of them hanging around. I guess that's not something I don't understand (forgive the double negative), it's just something I am curious about.

4. Did you have any strange rituals you did when you first got your hands on a new HP book?

No, not really. I mostly spent a lot of time admiring the artwork on the cover and smelling the new book smell.

5. Did Harry Potter ever annoy you as a character? If so, in which books and why?

I think Harry annoyed me, at least, a little bit in each book. There were always little personality quirks or things he would say that would just rub me wrong. It was usually just little things, but I don't think I ever just completely loved him as a character. But, I think this was good on Rowling's part. It was a subtle way of showing the readers and the other characters that he was still normal, still just a person, even if he was "the chosen one."

6. Character you would most like to duel? What's the first spell you would use against them?

I think I'd like to duel Neville. Even if I was new to dueling, I'd like to think I could at least beat him. Even if the only spell I could use was Expelliarmus. 

7. Three Broomstick or the Hogshead Pub?

Three Broomsticks for sure! That's where all the cool people hang out...and, who can pass up a chance at some great Butter Beer?

So, there you go! If you love Harry Potter as much as I do...head on over and link up! 



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with us!!! and your answer with #5 I completely agree. It was great that she kept his "mortal" characteristics known and pronounced. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower!! Found you through the Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Love your blog.. When you have a minute, stop by and say hi www.kjaggers.com ..and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year! K Jaggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is a good HP name for a precious baby girl!

    ReplyDelete