Friday, January 25, 2013

My First Cara Box

This month I participated in the Cara Box exchange for the very first time, and let me tell you, I think I had the best parnter EVER! Seriously, she was amazing.

I received my box from Jackie at Health, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness.

For a couple of weeks, we emailed and tweeted back and forth while I tried to answer all of her question while she put together my box.


Cara Box

So, I was thrilled to receive my box earlier this week. I got home from work and there was a box waiting on my front door step. After I got that opened, this is what I found.





This month's topic was resolutions, and like nearly everyone else, some of my goals for the year are to exercise more and eat healthier. 

So, Jackie hooked me up with a water bottle to stay hydrated and a little snack box with a little ice pack in it that can be used to take some healthy snacks to work. I'm super excited about both of these!  



She also hooked me up with some healthy snacks and a little bit of chocolate, because honestly, everyone can always appreciate a little bit of chocolate!



Also, she gave me this great note pad / to do list. With this I can keep track of everything I need to do.


I had such an amazing experience with this Cara Box. Jackie was great! And I think I'll probably keep participating in this swap. I love the idea of being paired with two people and making great new bloggy buddies! 

So, thanks Jackie for this amazing box! 

8 comments:

  1. yay! :) I am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to link up when it actually goes live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I'm hoping they'll get another Canadian to sign up so I'll be able to participate.

    In other swap news - I picked up your book today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome!! I've loved the Cara Box swap that I've done--mad to take a beak during the holidays--but how fun!? Love your goodies, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats nice :)

    do you want to follow each other? :D
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute I wanna do this! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is best idea ever! what a cute and awesome surprise to receive! I'm a new blogger and follower :) feel free to visit my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete