Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love My Baby Lips

First of all, I'm not a huge make-up kind of girl. I wear just a basic face everyday. Normally, I use Mary Kay products. I've always used their skin products, so that just kind of evolved into using their make-up as well. My mom has always used Mary Kay, so I guess I just kind of followed her example.

Now, I really do love my Mary Kay makeup. I love the foundation, and the color options for lip and eye are great. But, every now and then, I get a little itch to just try something new.

I got this particular itch a couple of weeks ago after seeing commercials for Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balm. I guess I am a exactly what the advertisers are going after. I saw the ad so many times that I eventually had to go buy the product.


Guys, let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. I loved the first one I purchased so much that I even went back and bought a second one to keep in my purse. 

The first one I bought was the pink tube; Pink Punch. The second one that I bought was in the orange tube; Cherry Me.

I don't like a lot of color on my lips. I usually just want them to look fresh. This balm does just that. It gives my lips just enough color without looking overdone. Plus, each of these has their own amazing scent. The pink one smells like pink lemonade and the orange one smells like Cherry. Yummy!

So, yeah, I just wanted to take a little time to give a shout out to this amazing lip balm. 

This post is entirely my own. I was not compensated in any way for this post, I just really loved these lip balms. 

So, go out and try them yourself. If you love them as much as I do, let me know. 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review!! I have been wanting to try these but HATE lots of color on my lips....they are already big enough and I don't need to draw any more attention to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that one of them is a clear one. It's completely colorless. So, that one might be one to try...

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you about these! I don't love the name, baby lips, but I love the product. I even bought them in the same order as you! Pink punch then Cherry Me. Cherry Me is now my favorite. It's like an introduction to red lipstick for those of use who aren't as bold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree, cheesy product name...great product!

      Delete
  3. I have heard from so many people that they are great! I will pick some up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'll have to try these! I love good lip products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw a commercial for these and was thinking that I wanted to try them out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby lips are now one of my favourite product from maybelline besides their mascaras :) I love Pink Punch <3
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower via GFC, Networked Blogs, and Twitter. I also grabbed a button. Would love a button swap and a follow back.

    My button is available at the bottom of my home page.

    Thanks so much....cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a makeup wearer either, (like EVER) but I think I could wear this - I like the fact that it isn't really so much a color as it is, as you put it a "fresh" look.

    ReplyDelete