Saturday, January 12, 2013

Inspiring

Earlier this week, Ricci at A Beautiful Mess awarded me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!


This totally made my day! I love my little blog and to get a little bit of notice always makes me happy! 

Thanks so much Ricci! 

And, as always, there are always some rules that go along with awards, so here we go...
  • Display the award for all to see.
  • Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented you with the award.
  • Present award to SEVEN deserving bloggers and create a post linking them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
  • List SEVEN interesting fact about "the girl behind the blog". 
So, seven facts:
  1. I'm a lefty
  2. I graduated high school with about 25 people, and Ricci was one of them! 
  3. My husband is younger than me.
  4. I'm a recovering nail-biter. 
  5. I am full of random Jeopardy-type information.
  6. I have three Master's degrees.
  7. I'm not very excited about my upcoming 30th birthday.
Seven inspiring bloggers:



2 comments:

  1. I remember how sad I was when I turned 30. Now I'm about to be 35 in 2 weeks. :(
    25 people? WHOA! Mine was a few hundred..close to 1000.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three masters degrees? You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete