Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For me, this makes scents!

I am so super duper thrilled and excited to tell you guys that I am now a Scentsy consultant. 

I have been thinking about this for a couple of months now, and yesterday, my sister-in-law convinced me to do it with her. Yay!

If you are unfamiliar with Scentsy products, they are fragrances and accessories that smell absolutely AMAZING! Seriously, I've been using Scentsy already for a couple of years and I love it, so for me, this was a fun step to take.


This is not going to turn into a business blog and I'm not going to talk about Scentsy all the time. 

But, today, I would like to say that I would be happy to help you with any of your Scentsy needs. Or, if you would just like a little more information, simply shoot me an email. 

You can also visit my personal Scentsy website by clicking on the buttons in this post. You can order directly from the site, or you can contact me and I would be happy to take care of everything for you.


Like I said, I'm not going to bombard you with tons of Scentsy posts. But, every now and then, if something new and exciting is happening, I might quickly share it with you all. 

I love these products and I thought I would share my excitement and good news today! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Scentsy! It amazes me how my mid-size warmer makes the whole main level of our house smell delicious! I'm loving the Dulce de Leche scent right now - yum!

    ReplyDelete