Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Firmoo Review and a Cute Dog

If you have been around the blogging world lately you have probably seen a lot of Firmoo reviews. It seems like they are everywhere. So, I was super exited when they contacted me and asked me to do a review as well. FOR FREE!!! So yes, I was thrilled to be offered this opportunity.


After a few emails were sent back and forth, I was instructed to go to their website and place my order. The instructions I was given were clear and easy to follow and the website itself was fairly easy to navigate.

So, the other day my order arrived and this is what I received. 


All together I received my glasses, a cleaning cloth, and two cases; a hard case and a soft one.





So, of course, after I open them and looked at everything I had to try them on. And of course...I had to take some picture.

So, here you go. Enjoy these rare photos of me. 



Then I noticed there was a weird reflection in my eyes. So, I had to take another one.


Then Leo started getting jealous and had to jump in the picture. 


Overall, I had a great experience and I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who wears glasses, whether prescription or not. The glasses I received are great and I am completely satisfied. 

I also learned that another great option provided by Firmoo is their "First New Pair for Free For New Customers" program. So, make sure you stop by and have a look.

*NOTE: Although I was compensated for this review, the opinions expressed are entirely my own. This review is my honest opinion regarding my personal experience with Firmoo. I was not required to provide a positive review.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Also, I've still got some sponsor spots open and I'm looking for a few good blogs to fill them up. If you are interested, click the "sponsor" tab at the top of the page.

*Last but not least, be sure to check out Logan's great giveaway!  

3 comments:

  1. how cute! I love them! :) I'll have to place an order or two...you can never have enough glasses to complement your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got firmoo glasses sent to me and loved them! yours are darling too! cute blog..
    now following..XO chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the glasses! super cute on you :) so glad I stumbled upon your blog! excited to follow :)

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete