Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christian eBooks Today


Today I want to share another great sponsor with you. Although they are no longer in my sidebar, this was one of my sponsors earlier this month.

I only hope they will forgive my delay in making this post.



When I asked Christian eBooks Today to share a little bit about themselves, this is what they said...

"Christian eBooks Today seeks to spread the word of God by connecting readers with eBooks from quality Christian authors. Whether fiction or nonfiction, we believe Christian eBooks can inspire readers in their faith and daily walk,"

So, there ya go! This is a super great site with a great selection,  so make sure you stop by and say hello.

You can find Christian eBooks Today at these other places as well...

site // twitter // facebook // google+


{If you are interest in being a sponsor for my blog, please click the sponsor tab at the top of the page.}

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of them but I am a total book nerd (lol) so I'll def check them out :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them either. Variety is always good, I tend to use Christianbook but I'll definitely check these guys out!

    ReplyDelete