Monday, January 14, 2013

Breanna from Sweet Silver Lining

So, if you follow me on Twitter, you will know that I have been bragging about my really great sponsors this month. And, today, I thought I would let you get to know one of them a little bit better.

Meet Breanna from Sweet Silver Lining...


When I asked Breanna to tell me a little about herself, this is what she said...

"My name is Breanna and I blog over at Sweet Silver Lining. I'm a 24 year old form Minnesota & just graduated with my Bachelors degree in Nursing. I blog about my awesome life experiences and fun things that I love! Come join me!"

So, there ya go! She makes some super great posts,  so make sure you stop by and say hello.

You can find Breanna at these other places as well...



{If you are interest in being a sponsor for my blog, please click the sponsor tab at the top of the page.}

1 comment: