Friday, December 28, 2012

Say hello to Emily!

Guys, I have to say that I have some pretty awesome sponsors right now, and one of them is Emily from Be Blessed, Y'all.

So, today, she is making this really great "If I Were a ..." post.

******************************************************************************************
I saw this on Jenn's blog forever ago, and knew I had to join in on the fun!  
What better time than when I take over Sara's blog!!??
here we go...

 If I Were A House...I'd be a Craftsman




If I Were A Quote...I'd be John 10:10
 




Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest











o


or this Dr. Suess one...






If I Were A Handbag...I'd be my current bag:

(From Charming Charlies)

If I Were A Cocktail...I'd be, well, not really a cocktail...


Mascato Wine
or anything fruity!


If I Were Jewelry...I'd be something PEARLY and SPARKLY like this:


Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


If I Were A Dress...I'd be one of these:
casual:
Source: stylesays.com via Emily on Pinterest


cocktail:
Source: stylebop.com via Emily on Pinterest


If I Were A Celebrity...I'd be 
Source: google.com via Victoria on Pinterest


Who or what would you be!?  Stop over and let me know!!  
******************************************************************************************

Thanks for this great post Emily! I loved this! 

So how about you guys? If you were something, what would you be?

If you are interested in making a guest post or becoming a sponsor, email me or click on the "sponsor" tab at the top of the page. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!I love your blog. I found you through Aloha Blog Hop. Stop by and say hi if you get a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found you on the blog hop, I'm new to the whole blogging world, but having so much fun with it. I'm your newest follower:) Feel free to follow back and have a wonderful new year!
      The Real McCoy(s)
      BTW, that Dr. Suess quote is my most favorite quote ever!

      Delete