Thursday, December 27, 2012

Now I Should Also Be Banned from Bath and Body Works

If you will remember, a while back I talked about how I should be banned from Hobby Lobby.

Weeeeelllll....after today, I think that ban should be extended to Bath and Body Works as well. It seems like I just go crazy when I go in there.

I was in the mall today and I walked past the store and saw that they had an AMAZING sale going on. Amazing as in $3 bottle of lotion and body wash. Other products were on for 50% and 75% off. So, seriously, how could I pass up deals like that?

So, here is what I came home with today...


Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my all time favorites, so I was super exited to see such a great deal on these two...


I used Strawberry Sparkler last year and loved it. So, this was another happy moment for me today...


My mom got me the lotion in this new scent in my stocking, and I loved it so much, I had to go and get the shower gel to go with it. 


And lastly, these are brand new to me. I haven't ever used these before. But, they smelled wonderful, so I am super excited to try these out. 


So, what do you think? Have you ever used any of these? What is your favorite lotion or shower gel? I am always open to suggestions for new things to try.

4 comments:

  1. I also picked up a ton of stuff at BBW the day after Christmas, but then I came home and realized I had a $10 off coupon if I spent $30.... major fail!

    Japanese Cherry Blossom is one of my favorite as well, I picked up some 50% bubble bath in that scent and body cream. A few of my other favorite scents there are secret wonderland and Paris amore. I loaded up on the $3 soaps and hand sanitizers (I start student teaching next week lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ALWAYS seems to happen to me to. I always forget when I have cupons until AFTER I make a huge purchase. Sheesh... :)

      Delete
  2. So jealous!!! I have Christmas money set aside just for this sale and my hubby has had the car ALL week...aaagh! Everything is going to be gone by the time I finally make it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would be telling Hubby that I had some major errands to run and that I NEEDED the car! :)

      Delete