Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Harry Potter Link Up

I know I have a lot of new friends around here (pssst....I have something special planned later this week to welcome all of you)...and one of the first things I would like for you all to know about me is that I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd! Seriously!

So, when I found this link-up a few weeks ago, I was completely into it!

Now, here were are again, time for another Harry Potter link-up, and I hope you guys will join in as well.


1. What is your favorite fan site?

My favorite fan site has always been Mugglenet.com. I don't visit it nearly as much as I used to, but they have some great things going on over there. 

2. Do you have a crazy theory you would like to share with us?

I still think there is a huge possibility that Neville was the real answer to the prophecy and that it was just random coincidence that Harry ended up filling that role. 

3. Do you have a question YOU need answered?

Yeah, how did James and Lily acquire the huge fortune that they left for Harry? Lily obviously didn't come from a family wealthy in Wizard Currency. Did James come from a wealthy Wizard family? Or am  I forgetting something? Did I miss something somewhere?


4. Favorite Department of mysteries room?

The Hall of Prophecy would definitely be my favorite room. I would bet that there are tons and tons of interesting major and minor prophecies. I am sure I could disappear into that room for days at a time. If I had to choose another room, I think I would choose The Death Room where Serious died, with the arch and the veil. I think there are probably tons of questions to ask about that arch. 

5. Biggest letdown of the series?

I'm sure tons of people are going to hate me for this...but for me, the biggest letdown of the series was that Harry didn't die. I truly felt that for him to be a real hero, he needed to die a hero's death. It would have been a meaningful way to end the series. I really really felt like the whole "in between life and death scene" was a cop-out. I truly believed that to completely destroy Voldemort, Harry was going to have to die with him. 

6. If J.K. was to do anything else HP related would you rather see a prequel or a sequel?

Definitely, definitely a prequel! The epilogue at the end of the Deathly Hallows was bad enough. I would much rather know about what happened before...

7. And for #7 share some of your favorite HP GIFs with us!















So, if you love Harry Potter as I do...make sure you hop on over and link on up. 

3 comments:

  1. thank you for linking up with us!!! and i love that ron/simba picture. its awesome. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I remember/researching in the Lexicon, James was from a very rich very well known family, similar to the Malfoys but just not evil? I do believe their names were Dorthea and Charlus and James was very well off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I knew there had to be some explanation. :)

      Delete