Monday, December 3, 2012

Harry Potter Link-Up

I am soooo soooo excited to share this post with you guys. Today, for the first time, I am participating in the I Love Harry Potter party with Ashley, Kim, Erinn, Melissa, and Tarole.

So, hop on over and link right up!




1. What is your favorite quote from the Harry Potter series?

"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"


2. How old were you when you became a fan of the series?

Unfortunately, I was a little late to jump on the bandwagon. I read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone when it first came out, and then I lost interest. It wasn't until Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was released that I decided to give the books another try. But, ever since then I have been all about the series. 

3. Have you ever tried any HP recipes at home?

No, I don't feel I have enough control over my magical ability to correctly complete any of the recipes in the cookbook. However, I have purchased the cookbook and I am spending time diligently studying it to make sure that when the time comes I will be able to effectively conjure up a yummy dish.

4. Which sort of obscure character would you want to know more about?

I would definitely like to know more about each of the founders of Hogwarts. I think their story about how they came together to create such an amazing establishment as Hogwarts would be an amazing tale. 


5. Have you ever used Harry Potter to prove a point in your everyday life?

Yes, definitely! I think I still verbally, or at least mentally, reference Harry Potter every day of my life. 

6. Be honest....would you dabble in the Dark Arts?

I want to say that I would never even consider it. But, I think my overly curious nature would have the possibility to lead me down a dark path. Hopefully I would be able to find my way back. 

7. Shop you would most like to visit in Diagon Alley?

My very first stop would have to be Ollivander's. I think wand lore would be extremely interesting to hear about from Mr. Ollivander himself. I have always been curious about what my wand would be like. 


So, there ya go! These are my answers for this amazing link-up. If you love Harry Potter as much as I go, you will hop right over and link-up yourself. 

3 comments:

  1. I pretty much love all of these. The quote especially :D Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh that's a good one....wanting to know more about the founders!!! Didn't think of that one :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my favorite quote too!! I just love it SO much. I think I want to get it framed and hang it in my office someday...if I ever get an office, haha. And I love your answer about the Founders! I totally forgot about them. :)

    ReplyDelete