Saturday, December 8, 2012

Favorite Ornaments and Decorations

With Christmas coming soon, that means we have the tree up and decorations all over our living room!

I love this time and year and I am always super excited to get out the tree and make the house feel Christmassy!

So, with the Christmas spirit abounding in our home, I thought I would share some of my favorite decorations and ornaments with you.

This first ornament was given to hubs and me the first Christmas after our wedding. I think my grandmother gave it to us. Needless to say, this one has some sentimental value attached to it.


Next, it is important for you to know that we are die hard Razorback fans in our house! So, it only makes sense that we would show this in our choice of tree ornaments. 


This next ornament came from an idea I saw on Pinterest last year. So, even though this ornament isn't very old, I like the idea behind it, and I think it will become more sentimentally valuable as the years go by. 

The key that you see is a key to our very first apartment that husband and I lived in together, and on the back of the ornament the address is printed. 

So, no matter where we move or live, we will always have memories of how our life together began.


I am also a huge fan of Charlie Brown Christmas. So, when I saw this Peanuts Christmas Snow Globe, I just couldn't pass it up.


Again, we are a Razorback household, so of course we love the Razorback Christmas Gnome. 


And lastly, I have to share my snowman wax warmer. This guys doesn't just look like Christmas, he makes my house smell like Christmas as well. I love using him for different holiday and Wintertime scents. 


What about you guys? Do you have any favorite Christmas decorations or ornaments? Do you have any interesting holiday stories to tell? I'd love to hear them. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could leave up Christmas decorations year 'round!

    ReplyDelete