Sunday, December 16, 2012

Currently Reading


I know this books has been around for a while now. I am apparently way behind by just now getting to it. Also, I know this is supposed to be a great book. Every time I turn around someone else is suggesting it and telling me how great it is. So, I was pretty excited to get started with this one. 

However, right now I am about 100 pages in, and I'm getting pretty bored pretty fast. I am definitely interested in the premise of this novel, but it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere quickly enough. I generally don't mind slow-going reads, but this one is really taking some effort for me to stick with it. I don't like to quit reading books right in the middle, so I will keep reading and I will finish it. But, I guess, right now, I'm just looking for some reassurance that, in the end, it will be worth it. 

So, has anyone read this? It is worth sticking with it? 

I would love hear what you have to say about this book. 

Or if you have any other suggestions for move on to after I finish this one....please share.

2 comments:

  1. Your pups are sooo cute! And I hope that your book gets a bit better the more you get into it :) I have a giveaway running right now & would love for you to enter it! Found you via the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my GIVEAWAY for $100 right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that I really didn't like that book. I don't remember why, it was awhile ago, but I wasn't pleased by it! Good luck with finishing it!

    ReplyDelete