Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Cards for Everyone!

I don't know about you guys but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmastime! This is my favorite time of year! I always get super into decorations and candy and all that good stuff! I am such a Christmas nerd!

So, I saw this wonderful idea over at Amber's blog the other day, and I thought I would steal borrow it! 

If you are into the Christmas spirit as much as I am, and you would like to receive a Christmas card from me, just click over and fill out this form.

2 comments:

  1. I love the holiday too my apartment is decked out already for the holiday. Love your blog so positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Aloha Hop.
    Hope you will hop over and follow me back.
    Also, I have a weekly link-up and I would love for you to add some of your ideas! It runs Wed-Fri. There is currently a give-away happening. Check it out!

    Be blessed,
    Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk

    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/12/moms-library-8-for-me-and-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete