Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another Postcrossing Post

It's been a while since I made a Postcrossing post...a long while. You can see my last Postcrossing post here.

If you don't know what Postcrossing is, it is an online postcard swap. I love it because of all the interesting postcards I receive from all over the world.

These are a few of my recent cards that I really loved.

I hope you like them too.

From Russia

From Finland

From Germany

From Germany

From Germany

As you can see...lately I've gotten a lot of interesting card from Germany. 

Do any of you participate in Postcrossing? Have you received any really interesting cards?

Also, have you signed up for the iPad Mini giveaway yet? If not...you better get to it, the giveaway closes tomorrow night. 

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, the mitten one is so cute!
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I really like that one too. I also really like the Daisy Duck one.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I used to participate in postcrossing but I haven't in quite some time. It's always so fun to receive a new postcard to see where it came from and what the person picked out!

    I'm a new follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quit sending cards for a while myself, but I kinda missed getting little random cards in the mail so I started sending again. Thanks for the comment and the follow! :)

      Delete
  3. Cute! I've never heard of photocrossing, but it sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete