Sunday, November 25, 2012

Supernatural

Does anyone else watch this show? Apparently I have been missing out for the last five years or so. I recently started watching this show on Netflix after a suggestion from a friend. I've seen the previews and advertisements for it before, but I never seriously considered watching it.

Oh my gosh! Was I wrong or what? After I made my way through the first few episodes, this is all that has been on my TV for the last few days.

Oh well...I may be late to this party, but I am so glad that I finally showed up. This is such a great show. I can't even begin to accurately describe its awesomeness.


So, how about you guys? Do you watch this show? Do you love it? 

Have you ever became obsessed with something about five years later than everyone else? 

1 comment:

  1. My Hubby and Dtr LOVE this show. I liked it the first couple of seasons. Especially the funny episodes. I haven't seen it this year....

    ReplyDelete