Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Meet Leo

I was thinking that today would be a great time to introduce you guys to the newest member of our family.

This is Leo. He is a four month old Australian Shepherd. He father was a full size and his mother was a miniature, so we aren't sure exactly how big he is going to get. But we have loved getting to know him and welcoming him into our home.

Go ahead, admit it, he is super cute! I know!

Hubs and I have been talking about adopting a new dog for for some time, and it has been nice having a puppy in the family again. We are excited and looking forward to many happy years with this new guy.


Also, make sure you hit me up on my Facebook page

4 comments:

  1. AH he is adorable! I love puppies and want one so bad. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! ♥.♥ He is BEYOND precious. Love his little face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is too cute for words, I'm in love. Congrats!!
    (found you on Aloha blog hop, following GFC :) http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete