Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Major blog milestone!


I know I have been a little MIA the past couple of months. I have had a  ridiculously busy summer (i.e. finishing my third master's degree and finding a new job, but that's all for another post). But, somehow, in the middle of all that craziness, my little bloggy blog reached 100 GFC followers.

This little place isn't like some of those huge megablogs with thousands of followers, so I am excited and thankful for each and every one of you. You guys are the ones the keep this place going. Every time I log in I am eager and excited to read each and every comment that is made.

So, this post is for you. This post is to say thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings. For those of you that have been with me since the beginning, thanks for hanging around for this long. And, for those  of you who just recently followed, I hope you're here for the next hundred followers.

Thanks for everything!


1 comment: