Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Today, I’m linking up with Ashley for another edition of Friday’s Letters.

Dear New Job,

I’m super excited about you. I’m looking forward to my first official day next week. Hopefully, I’ll like you much more than the last one.

Dear Jeopardy,

When are you going to allow me to play? For several years now I have been trying to get on the show. I know I could win tons of money if you would just give me the chance.

Dear Big Brother,

You make my summer! I look forward to your crazy houseguests all year long, and this summer has been no disappointment. This summer I’m rooting for Ian!

Dear Grad School,

Finally! For the first time in my life I will not be enrolled in any classes this fall. Since I graduated over the summer, you will no longer see my name on any of your rosters, and you will no longer be getting any more of my money! Thanks for everything I have learned! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new job!
    I've always wanted to go on The Wheel of Fortune!
    LOVE Big Brother, fan from season 1! I hope Ian wins too!
    Congrats on graduating!!
    Here's My Letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! Send some of your good vibes to me & my hubby please!! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job!!!!! Sooooo so exciting! Love these Friday letters always :) Following you from the hop!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete