Sunday, June 24, 2012

Social Sunday

So, I'm doing a new link-up this week. I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for their Sunday Social.


This week's questions:
1. What is your all time favorite song?

Man, this is a hard one for me. I listen to so many kinds of music, and my taste or preference may change from day to day, or from month to month. So, I don't think I can narrow this down to one particular song. However, I do have a short list of songs that I ALWAYS love hearing. 
  • "Hand in My Pocket" - Alanis Morissette
  • "Let It Be" - The Beatles
  • "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana
  • "Bad Romance" - Lady Gaga
  • "Love Me Tender" - Elvis Presley
  • "Party Rock Anthem" - LMFAO
  • "Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • "Drop It like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
  • "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" - Jet
I really could go on and on with this list, but I'm just going to make myself stop here.

2. What is your favorite singer or band?

Again, I probably have a lot of these, so I'll try to keep it short.
  • Eminem (I know, I know...)
  • The Beatles
  • Elvis
  • Nirvana
  • Pearl Jam
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Maroon 5
  • Fall Out Boy
3. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
  • "Baby" - Justin Bieber ... does this really need an explanation?

So, now you need to click on over and join up for the Sunday Social. I definitely want to find out more people's most embarrassingly favorite songs are?

9 comments:

  1. I love the party rock anthem. I downloaded it (I thought) on amazon, but got some lame spin off. :(

    Found you from the Sunday Social linkup.

    http://talesofbeautyforashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maroon 5 is amazing!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent favorite song choices - and I love the genre spread! I always forget how much I love Red Hot Chili Peppers until someone mentions them or they come on the radio. Love the old school One Hot Minute album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fall Out Boy!!! Their music brings back so many good memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter is obsessed with Justin Bieber so I know all the words to that song....sadly. And Maroon 5 is one of my all time fav bands too. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the Beatles, they never go out of style. I think that the Justin Bieber song Boyfriend would be my embarassing song. Dang that Bieber fever. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Super cute blog; love it! And btw, I know how you feel about that Justin Bieber song... It's so darn catchy! :-)

    I'm now following you from the "Southern Bloggers" link-up! I hope you'll head over to my page and follow me back. Us southern bloggers gotta stick together ;-)

    Sarah B Texas @ City Girl Gone Country

    (ps: Be sure to come link up to our Sunday Snaps Link Up and show off YOUR favorite photographs!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Linkin Park, Grand Funk Railroad, Hank Jr (pre 80's). I come from the 70's era and love all that but I also love just as much the hard rock today. I'm weird I know. New follower from Southern Bloggers. Julie @ http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete