This week's questions:
1. What is your all time favorite song?
Man, this is a hard one for me. I listen to so many kinds of music, and my taste or preference may change from day to day, or from month to month. So, I don't think I can narrow this down to one particular song. However, I do have a short list of songs that I ALWAYS love hearing.
- "Hand in My Pocket" - Alanis Morissette
- "Let It Be" - The Beatles
- "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana
- "Bad Romance" - Lady Gaga
- "Love Me Tender" - Elvis Presley
- "Party Rock Anthem" - LMFAO
- "Under the Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
- "Drop It like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
- "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" - Jet
I really could go on and on with this list, but I'm just going to make myself stop here.
2. What is your favorite singer or band?
Again, I probably have a lot of these, so I'll try to keep it short.
- Eminem (I know, I know...)
- The Beatles
- Pearl Jam
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Maroon 5
- Fall Out Boy
3. What song are you embarrassed to admit you love?
- "Baby" - Justin Bieber ... does this really need an explanation?
So, now you need to click on over and join up for the Sunday Social. I definitely want to find out more people's most embarrassingly favorite songs are?