Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Postcrossing Faves

A while back I wrote about how much I love Postcrossing. I still love Postcrossing, and I receive some really amazing and beautiful cards.

So, I thought I might make this a (semi) regular topic around here. I would love to share with you guys some of my favorite postcards that I receive and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Also, I would love to know how many, if any, of you also participate in Postcrossing. I know I can't be the only one, and I would love to hear about your cards and experiences.

But anyway, here are a few of my more recent favorites...

from The Ukraine (I have no idea what this one says)

from Russia

from The Netherlands

and lastly, one of my absolute favorites...

also from The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment