Monday, March 19, 2012

March Birchbox


I received my March Birchbox this weekend. Was it just me, or did anyone else feel like their took a little longer to receive this month? Who knows? It may have just been me.

Anyway, overall, I was pretty pleased this month. I got a couple of really great items that I am super excited bout, and a few other interesting items that I am eager to try out.

The first thing that I am really excited about this month is the awesome neutral shade of RGB nail polish. I think this color is called "Buff." I don't often paint my nails with crazy, attention-getting colors, but I love a good neutral shade that makes my nails look nice.


The other item that I am really pumped about this month is this little bottle of Orofluido. This is a little magical     elixir that does amazing things to your hair. I LOVE THIS STUFF! And, it smells pretty awesome, too. I used this on my hair today and the scent has lingered all day long. 


This month's box also included a  perfume sample. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about this scent. I mean, it's OK. But, I just don't think this is something I would wear very often, if at all. 


There was also a pretty good moisture included. This product is by AHAVA. You're supposed to use it after daily cleansing. I haven't tried this one yet, I think I might do that tonight before I go to bed. It does smell nice...kind of like baby powder.


I also get a sample of cleansing scrub from Nia 24. I tried this one yesterday and I liked it. I'll probably keep using it. The grittiness of it really felt like it was helping my skin. The description on the included card reads it "uses a patented niacin-based complex and gentle jojoba beads to overhaul tired skin." I guess I have pretty overhauled and tired skin, because this stuff felt pretty good.


And lastly, there were tea samples in this box from Tea Forte. There were three different flavors; cherry marzipan, cucumber mint, and honey yuzu. I, personally, am not much of a tea drinker. That being said, I don't think I can give a fair opinion of this product. My husband, however, loves tea; tea of all kinds. So, when I showed him these samples, he seemed rather pleased and excited to try them. So, when he does...I'll have to report back with his opinion. Until then, I can just show a picture...


All in all, this was a pretty good month and I am pretty excited about these products. 

How about you guys? Did you receive anything different? Did you get anything you absolutely love or hate?

1 comment:

  1. looks like a pretty good box! i really like that nail polish! i did notice that they took a little longer to get delivered this month! strange!

    ReplyDelete