Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rain, rain go away

So, yeah, here in south Arkansas we have been getting beat to death with rain. This photo shows the little storm that decided to visit us today. We've had several of these the last few days. Usually, I love rain. There's nothing like sitting home, opening a window, and listening to the rain as you read a good book and enjoy a great cup of coffee.

But, I think I've had enough. I'm ready to see sunshine again.

Or, if I can't get any sunshine...how about just a little bit of winter weather. I mean, come on, since when is it supposed to be 60, 70, or even 80 degrees in January?

I'm beginning to get jealous of all you people living up north and getting all that snow.


3 comments:

  1. Ugh - completely agree about all that rain ... same thing in Nashville! I need it to be sunny and cold.. or warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I know how you feel. I live in North Louisiana so we have been getting the same thing.

    ReplyDelete