Monday, January 9, 2012

Motivating Monday...maybe?

With the start of a new year, like many others, I made new goals for myself. Also, like so many others, one of my major goals is to become more healthy, loose weight, and become happier with my body. 

I know this is tough for me. I start out with the best of intentions, and I'll stick with things for a little while. I might even see a little success. But, eventually, healthy eating and weight loss becomes a little less of a priority. It is still something I want, but I am less motivated to work for it. Come on, I can't be the only one who does this!?!

So, I'm thinking about starting a new weekly post, something to help keep myself motivated and on the right track. I may include some healthy recipes, some motivational quotes, and other things to help myself stay positive. I might even hop on over to Picnik and make a cute little banner or button if this becomes a regular post. 

What do you think? As a reader, do you think this would be something you would enjoy seeing? Or if you know of another blog that already does something like this as a regular feature, I love a link to it. Thoughts and feedback would be awesome. 

So, for now, I'll leave you with this...


1 comment:

  1. i like the idea. it always nice to get a little "you can do it" reminder.

    ReplyDelete