Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Birchbox

Yay! My January Birchbox arrived on my door step today!

If you remember, I just signed up for Birchbox last month. I blogged about my first Birchbox here. And I went on and on about how much I loved everything I got last month.

So, when my January box arrived, I was super excited!

First of all, I love getting mail..the fun kind of mail, not bills and junk like that. Second of all, mail that comes in a package is ten times better. So when I see a box like this waiting for me...



...I get super duper excited!!!

So, I was even more thrilled about the fabulous samples for this month.

First of all, my favorite item this month is the lavender-gray Zoya nail polish! I love it!


The Juicy Couture perfume sample was also great.


My Birchbox also contained some great skin and eye care samples as well as a cute little package of granola that I hope tastes yummy!

So, if you haven't checked out Birchbox yet, you definitely should. It's such a great way to get new ideas and try new things.

If you do receive Birchbox, what are some of your favorite samples you've received?

2 comments:

  1. I don't do birchbox but so maybe bloggers talk about it. I'm wondering if it is worth the money!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting my Birchbox in the mail. I think it is definitely worth a try. And, if you decide you don't like it, it is so easy to cancel.

      Delete