Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes



Some of you may already know that I am currently a high school English teacher. I teach at a small, school in south Arkansas.  This year I am teaching 7th, 8th, 11th, and 12th grade classes. In the past, I have taught 9th and 10th grade as well. This is my third year of teaching, and I have to say, I'm not the best I can be at my job. This is not for me.

So, for the past several months, I have been poking around, looking for a new job, sending out applications and resumes. And I'm happy to say, that, this week...I received a response from two of the positions that make me really excited.

In the next few weeks, I hoping, hoping, hoping for some great interviews and, hopefully, a brand new job that allows me demonstrate my best professional self! 

I am so excited!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new adventure! Its an amazing feeling to be excited about all the potential waiting for us in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome ! congrats :) i truly believe you have to do something that makes you happy to be the best at it - so that is exciting news! :)

    weekend wandering led em to you - great blog! x
    bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting!! Good luck on the interviews! :)

    ReplyDelete