Saturday, January 28, 2012

A bit of this...A bit of that...

The last few days nothing too terribly exciting has happened around here, nothing to merit its own post.

So, instead, I'm just going to mention several little things that I want to talk about today.

1. The husband and I went to see The Devil Inside tonight. It wasn't that we really wanted to see this particular movie, but considering what else was playing at our local theater, this was the most interesting choice. And, it was an excuse to have a date night (complete with dinner and everything).  I mean, the topic and premise was interesting, but it didn't take either one of us long to re-think our choice.

So, in my opinion...this one is definitely a "wait till it's out on DVD" choice.


2. Got a couple of great new Scentsy scents this week. AMAZING!


3. I am super excited to be a sponsor of Rachele over at The Nearsighted Owl for the next month. Make sure to stop by and say hi.


4. I have been having a ton of fun on Picnik lately. It's been nice getting all the premium features for free. If you didn't know yet, Picnik will cease to be later this spring, until then all features are free!!!!

5. I can't wait to watch The River premiere in a couple of weeks. For some reason, I have high hopes for this show. I'm still searching for something to fill my Lost void, maybe this will be exactly what I'm looking for.


To watch the trailer, click here.

6. I have parent-teacher conferences this week at school. I never look forward to those, so any prayers, good vibes, anything you could send my way would be appreciated, especially late Thursday afternoon. 

How about you guys, anything exciting happening? 


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and follow me back please. Thank you so much!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete