Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Song Shuffle

So, Rebecca over at Let Them Eat Cake has a great link-up going.


What you do is this...


So, here we go with my 10...

1. Janie's Got a Gun - Aerosmith
2. Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
3. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
4. Natural Mystic - Bob Marley
5. I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
6. One of These Days - Cross Canadian Ragweed
7. Burn One Down - Ben Harper
8. You're Never Over - Eminem
9. I Get By (With a Little Help from My Friends) - The Beatles
10. Conquering Fools - OAR

I know, I know, kind of random huh??

How about you? I'd be super interested in seeing your 10, so make sure you link up!

6 comments:

  1. the fact that Mr. Willie Nelson is on your ipod makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I Wanna Hold Your Hand is my favorite Beatles song. Love it. And Areosmith... such a "never can go wrong" kind of band. Love it! Thankx for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I tried it out and out of a few hundred songs, my shuffle played "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" too!! I loved the complete randomness of the songs that were selected!
    Life, Love, and Roses - 10 Song Shuffle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber...I'm so glad you appreciate Willie. I love him and it seems like a rare thing to find someone who shares that appreciation. :)

    Rebecca...I think this is such a great link-up idea. I love it. And...I agree, Aerosmith is always great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny...how great is it that we both get a great Beatles song? Definitely makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have such a great mix of music! I love all those songs!

    ReplyDelete