Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Do you need yet another something tasty to try over the holidays?

I you're anything like me, you've probably eaten enough to last you till next year. After this weekend, I don't think I could eat another bite.

But, if you are open to some more tasty treats, you should definitely try this.

Homemade Butterfingers!


Click on the photo to hop over to the actual recipe.

I found this wonderful recipe over at The Salty Pineapple which is a great blog for recipes and crafts.

So, if you're looking for more tasty treats, link up to "Tasty Tuesday" at For the Love of Blogs.

 




2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, my mother would flip over this treat. She loves butterfingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy goodness - these look so good. I am cooped up in my apartment right now (I wish there were classes!) and DEFINITELY have to try these - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete