Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I've been seeing this Christmas quiz all over the place, and I thought today would be the perfect day to participate...
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No..
5. When do you put your decorations up? Day after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? My grandma's Millionaires
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The year my little brother got a puppy for Christmas. He had no idea...and when he opened the box it jumped right out into his lap...
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember...
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes...but mainly on Christmas Day
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Our Christmas tree has colored lights and lots of keepsake ornaments from past Christmases
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it...just wish we had more of it here in south Arkansas.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but not well
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My engagement ring that my husband gave me for Christmas in 2008.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Four layer delight
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Supper at my grandma's on Christmas Day
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving.. I love the look on someone's face when they receive a gift they truly love.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yummy!
20. Favorite Christmas show? It's a Wonderful Life.
21. Saddest Christmas song? Blue Christmas
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night" and "What Child is This?"
If you've filled this out put your link in the comments. I want to see what you have to say!