Friday, December 2, 2011

Five Things Friday Returns!

It has definitely been a while since I've done a "Five Things Friday" post around here.

I mean, a WHILE, like months.

But here we are, making an attempt to get back in the habit.

I present to you...



Five favorite things about December...

1. (Of Course) Christmas...
and everything that comes with it.

2. Lazy coffee mornings while school is out for Christmas break,
no lesson plans, no papers to grade.

3. New Year's Eve

4. Cold weather...
...as opposed to the mild autumn we have in Arkansas.

5. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha


What about you? 
What are your favorite things about December?



3 comments:

  1. Peppermint Mocha! Haven't had one of those for a while! Perfect for those cold winter nights, which is the next six months here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Christmas!! Giving gifts, snow, a break from school!, wearing cute mitten/hat/scarf sets. I love December! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Christmas music! Of course, I kinda started listening to that in November, but it still counts right?? Ha!

    ReplyDelete