Saturday, November 19, 2011

Birchbox


In recent months, I've seen lots of blog posts and YouTube videos about Birchbox. At first I was kind of confused and not really sure what it was all about, but eventually I got the picture and I was a little intrigued.

If you aren't familiar with Birchbox, it's simply a service that you can subscribe to for $10 a month, and each month you receive a package of 4 to 5 great sample products. And this is what I was slightly concerned about, this is what has kept me from subscribing before now. I was always a little worried about not getting anything that I would use or would find practical. One Birchbox video said that some months the samples are really great, and some months...not so much. And that's just the gamble that goes along with this. But, usually everything balances out. Apparently, for every disappointing box, there will eventually be a really great box. So, after all the great reviews I've seen, I thought that I would have to at least give it a try. 

So, now, here I sit, waiting to receive my first Birchbox. I know it will be December before I receive it, but I'll have to make sure to post about what I receive and whether I will continue with my subscription. 

How about you? Do you have an experience with Birchbox? Do you enjoy it?

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of it, but it sounds really interesting/fun!
    A surprise every month! You could always regift what you don't want. {stocking stuffers?}
    Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Glad to bring a smile to your face!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete